Friday, October 5, 2012

I am flying off to see my new Grandson tonight.  I am taking next week off and I have the staff that can allow me to get out of here for a week.  Today, I tried to focus on paperwork and hide so the folks I work with could take over and it went well.  We will be moving in to our new room some time sooner than later, I hope.  The room is basically done.  They are using it to stack finish wood for the remodel.

The new room looks great.  I wish we could get in there.  I get two rooms instead of the one room that I presently have.  The larger room has a sink so I feel fortunate.

PICTURES:  TERNS, BEARS AND A RAINBOW!!!  Terns are now flying from the North Pole to the South Pole.  They do this every year.  They are the longest flying birds in the world.  There are a lot of them here now, heading south. Bears - A momma and two cubs.  Rainbow  We never have rainbows here, not enough sun.

BEARS:  It was funny.  The bears walked by following momma.  They went into a wooded area and cried and fought for an hour.  They were out of our sight so we could hear them but could not see them. At first I thought it was a person yelling but it was an animal noise.   I then realized that it was the cubs driving momma nuts.







No comments: