Wednesday, March 24, 2021

My new old tractor is ready to work. It is loaded onto the trailer!! Dating update!!!!!


 I bought an old piece of crap tractor which had to have many parts replaced.  We had to replace most hydraulic hoses and battery and lots of other stuff.  $1000.00 later, I have a fully functioning tractor with a front bucket and a backhoe.  I will take it to the property this weekend and start using it.

I have 25 stumps to pull and I am digging pooling spots for winter water.  I cut down 25 trees and I need to take the stumps out.  I have a huge stump to take out as well.  I need to get into the garden and dig up the soil with the backhoe.

I will be moving gravel around.

My ex is at the property for a couple of days so I will go visit another child and her family and let my ex enjoy the property without me bugging her. It will delay me putting the tractor to work.   While visiting my child, I will meet another lady.  We both know a person who said we need to meet each other.  I have no idea what she looks like or much about her.  The person we know gave her my number and a week later she called and we talked for 45 minutes.  She sounds pretty amazing.  She is looking at retirement which is what I do for a living these days.  Her child is a brilliant scientific sort who is getting a Doctorate.  I am really looking forward to meeting her.  She hikes regularly.

What do I know about her?  I was told I would be pleased is all I know.  

Lunch yesterday:  It was an online date - she used old pictures.  We had a great conversation but I will leave it there.  She is part owner in a winery and I could help out with the winery if I like.  I will continue my search for a lover and a friend today!

After this lunch, I was missing my old girlfriend in Iowa.  I was about to call her and beg her to let me back into her life.  Then I texted the other gal and got my tractor running well, so I will continue the search.  I do miss my Iowa friend very much.  Every woman I meet, I compare to her.  So far, I haven't found a comparison.




No comments: