Monday, August 13, 2012


JuanitaJean checked on the Romney Medicare policies and she came to this conclusion.

Dear Paul,
So, Paul, I wandered over to United Healthcare and asked to see a healthcare plan for a 64 year old woman in Texas who doesn’t smoke.  This one looked okay.  Not one of the fancy ones, mind you.  The fancy ones are far more expensive.
Here’s what I got —  You can click the little one to see the big one.
So, for a policy for a 64 year old woman, I would pay $880.22 a month and that’s an 80/20 plan with a $5,000 deductible.  And that’s IF I don’t have a preexisting condition, which I do.
I’m not saying they would charge more for a 70 year woman, but odds are they would, ya know.
Paul, your $6,000 would get me through July, and cost me $5,000 in deductibles plus 20% on top of that.  I suspect you don’t have a plan for my deductible, right?
So, Paul Honey, here’s my question:  what would you and Ayn Rand have me do in August?   Yeah, right, I won’t be buying any green bananas after July.
So Sweetie, you can take your $6,000 and stick it in your ear.
JuanitaJean

About Me:  Two days I will be back in Juneau.  It has been 86 degrees in Portland so I am dealing with heat and I do not like it.  Cool Juneau weather is sounding pretty good right now.  I am nervous about starting school but that is normal and actually good.  I pack to leave tomorrow night.




No comments: