Sunday, August 12, 2012

 OBAMA IS GREAT AND I AM VOTING FOR HIM!!!

That is the message I am getting from a few people.

One Fellow is looking forward to Medicare kicking in two years to help pay for medicines and medical procedures for his PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, which came about with aging.

ROMNEY/RYAN FACTS:

-THEY WANT TO VOUCHER MEDICADE SO MY CONSERVATIVE FRIEND WILL GET A 2000 CHECK TO FIND A PLAN UNDER THE NEW MEDICADE.
-WHY DO WE NEED TO CHANGE MEDICADE?  Romney tax plans are to give massive tax breaks to the wealthiest few AND THE MIDDLE CLASS GET A TAX INCREASE OF 2000 PER YEAR TO PAY FOR THE TAX CUT TO THE WEALTHIEST. (We also lose Medicade as we know it and THEY WANT SOCIAL SECURITY TO BE TAKEN OVER BALL WALL STREET!!  Remember when Wall Street Tanked under GW BUSH??  Make you feel better?
-ROMNEY AND DE-REGULATION:  Romney wants CEO's to do what they wish, AND WILL GIVE TAX CREDITS FOR SENDING JOBS OVERSEAS!!!!  NOTE - THE INSURANCE COMPANIES CAN GO BACK TO DENYING INSURANCE TO THOSE WITH EXPENSIVE MEDICAL CONDITIONS.)
$$$$- FACT:  You and I are paying less taxes under President Obama than we paid under RONALD REAGAN.  If you check your present income and taxes compared to taxes during the Reagan years, they will be less under Pres Obama.

-I can understand why a Billionaire or Millionaire wants to vote for Romney but I cannot understand why a middle class person would?  WHY?  The 'I hate Obama' mentality could bite the middle class in the butt.

About Me:  I am getting ready to leave and go back to Alaska.  There is a bit of sadness at leaving.  I have had a very productive summer.  I did not even float the river once this summer and we have had good weather for 3 weeks. I have a little painting to do on the new house but things are set to go other than that.



I am excited about the school year.

No comments: