Monday, November 9, 2009

Between the rain storms



I have not been taking the camera on bike rides when it rains but I did get a few shots.

The Canadian Geese fly by every morning. They are making lots of noise as they go south for the winter. It is so great to hear them as they fly by. The fellows in this picture were there in the afternoon and probably going to camp out and fly out in the morning.

The fall colors are out but the weather is knocking the leaves down fast. It really is quite great to see. I have to add that it is so much warmer than Alaska. I am having to wear some full hand gloves to ride half the time but it is still a heck of a lot warmer than AK. It snowed in Anchorage yesterday. It also snowed in the mountains in OR this past weekend and some ski lifts even opened. (I am tempted to get up to the slopes but I am holding back.)

No comments: