Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snowed all day long!



I am tired of snow. Then I see the clouds and think that could be rain.

Here are more Mendenhall Glacier. I went in a couple of times this past week. It is getting somewhat slushy so the time is winding down for me to cross country into a Glacier. Sure been great while possible though.

Rep Mike Doogan is a scumbag. What he did to The Mudflats and AKMuckracker was uncalled for. I think he lost a lot of votes. By the way, I have decided I will not be back in Juneau next year.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great pictures. Where are you going to go since you will not be in Juneau??

Rich said...

I will probably go to Portland, Wells, NV, maybe the Seattle area.

I am going to try to take a summer off and think of potential places. I am going to try to not start a school year in a classroom.