Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amazing Day! Historical!



PRESIDENT OBAMA! I went to the Juneau Convention Center at 7:00 AM to help set up for the Obama Inaugural Rally! Within 30 minutes the place was packed! I was in awe of the numbers that showed up - cool!! I am still feeling elated about the change of direction for our country. I feel the last 8 years were a big error, but now we have President Obama. He sure has a mess to clean up!

I left the Convention Center to get to school and saw the most amazing sunrise! I took some pictures and pasted one up here. The other was taken on our sunny Sunday. We have lots of rain today.

I am working with some bloggers on getting food and supplies to Emmonak and Nanum Iqua villages in AK.

President Obama - He has a lot of work to do, but I feel he is the one for the job.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope Obama can tackle some of the issues that are facing us today. There are quite a few of them but I believe he can do it.

You are so kind getting food out to those people.

Enjoy your day.

Rich said...

Obama is asking for help from ordinary folks and I will help as I am able. I feel a need to help Emmonak because I know the kids and the families. I know the lives they lead and know the good people that they are, I have to help. I worked with some kids with problems but once we got through the image, we got a lot of work accomplished.

We just need to get Governor Palin and her people on board to help too.