Tuesday, March 1, 2016

OSAMA BIN LADEN gave his millions to Jihad and screwed over his family.

http://gawker.com/osama-bin-laden-a-real-jerk-screwed-his-family-in-his-1762149400?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

In a newly declassified document taken from the Pakistani compound where Osama bin Laden was killed, the millionaire Al Qaeda honcho provided a will for his estate. His own flesh and blood got peanuts.
It’s unclear where (and how) exactly his roughly $29 million fortune was squirreled away at the time of his death, but according to the will, translated by U.S. intelligence officers, virtually all of it was supposed to go to funding more terrorism: (emphasis added)
In regard to the money that is in Sudan, it is about 29 million dollars. According to the mediator, I have received one million one-hundred thousand in Sudan, eight-hundred thousand in Jalalabad, and then about one-million two-hundred fifty-thousand in Qandahar. I received twelve million dollars from my brother Abu Bakir Muhammad Bin ((Laden)) on behalf of Bin Laden Company for Investment in Sudan. I hope, for my brothers, sisters, and maternal aunts, to obey my will and to spend all the money that I have left in Sudan on Jihad, for the sake of Allah.

No comments: