Thursday, January 28, 2016

Trump chose Joe Sheriff Arpaio as Vice President? This article says yes.

http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-announces-joe-arpaio-as-his-vice-president/

I am not sure that I believe this.  SNOPES SAYS IT IS NOT TRUE!

Yesterday, Sheriff Joe Arpaio officially endorsed Donald Trump for president. Today, Trump shocked the country by announcing Arpaio as his pick for Vice Presidential running mate in 2016.
“I have great respect for Joe Arpaio,” Trump told reporters. “Like me, he understands that we must restore law and order to the border and respect the men and women of our police forces. I thank him for his support of my policies and candidacy for President. He too knows that we can make America great again, and because of this, I am proud to announce Joe Arpaio as my Vice Presidential running mate. And just moments ago, I’m happy to report that Arpaio has accepted my offer. So it’s now official; you will see a Trump-Arpaio ticket come this November.”

No comments: