Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Elizabeth Warren talking about Hillary Clinton in a 2004 interview - important information

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2015/10/elizabeth-warren-talking-about-hillary.html

Politics is a horrible business flush with money to change minds - and it does.  Big bucks buy what they want and will willingly screw us average folks.

Now if you will notice Warren really stresses how intelligent and formidable Hillary Clinton was back when she was First Lady. And she also kind of gives Hillary a pass, to some degree, for her vote later which ultimately undid all of the work she did previously.

As grownups of course we understand how politics works.

However we also know that the main criticism against Hillary is that her positions change with the polls, and that she is not a person of substance.

I do not agree with that completely, but I would be lying if I did not admit that it was reason for concern.

Now this does not mean that I will not vote for Hillary.

I will.

It also does not mean that I think she cannot win against any of the Republican choices.

She can. And most likely will.

No comments: