Tuesday, August 25, 2015

They are putting extra men on the roofing to get it done.

The Construction Company took men off the new Gym to put people on the roof of the school.  We could not use the gym today because of water leaking from the roof.  It did not rain today but they are talking about a bigger storm than yesterday coming in this weekend.  I hear it is coming from the Japan area.

I am starting to feel better.  It is after 7 PM and I was able go back to school.  I have had this cold since the weekend and I have only been able to teach and hit a meeting and go back home and crash.  I have been wiped out.  (It could also be that I did not work 5 day weeks last year and am just now getting into the swing of it.)

I got a box of food and pans from a daughter as well as a Span Alaska Online Food order today.  It is like Christmas.  I got 5 cases of canned vegetables and fruits so I am set.  My daughter threw in some dehydrated vegetables in her box.   My Span Alaska order was about $150.00 but it would cost $250.00 if I bought it from the local store.

I must say that the staff and people of the village sure are great.

No comments: