Saturday, January 24, 2015

Man takes Dead Mother to Bank to withdraw money from her account before reporting her death.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/minnesota-man-accused-of-taking-mothers-dead-body-to-bank-to-withdraw-money/
I could not even make this stuff up and think it could really happen.

Social workers and county authorities are investigating a Plymouth, Minnesota man for possible elder abuse and financial exploitation. David Vanzo’s mother died two weeks ago, but police now believe that on that day, he took his mother’s dead body to the bank in order to withdraw money from her account, then reported her death to authorities seven hours later.
According to MyFoxTwinCities.com, Vanzo denies that he would harm his mother or exploit her in any way.
“My mother and I had an agreement,” he told the TV station. “I took care of my mom for years, I’m the good guy here, not the bad guy.”
Evidence suggests that Vanzo may have taken her body to the bank in a taxi hours before he reported her death to police.

No comments: