Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Horror - what if Liberals were really in charge?

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/exposing-horrifying-truth-liberals/

Could you imagine if the United States was a country where we had universal health care and millions of people weren’t saddled with thousands of dollars in medical bills they can’t afford? It would be awful. Even worse, imagine if all of our electricity came from sun or wind energy? You know how terrible it would be to no longer have to pay for expensive electricity? I don’t know about all of you, but I love paying high electric bills.

And I don’t know about you, but who needs vehicles with high MPG’s? Personally, I love paying for gasoline as frequently as possible. Speaking of that horrible “green liberal initiative,” who needs clean water? I’d much rather continue to pay exorbitant prices to companies to pour filtered water into plastic bottles than have it flow straight into my home for safe consumption. And safe food, who needs that either? I ask you, did our Founding Fathers eat clean, FDA-approved foods? Exactly! - See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/exposing-horrifying-truth-liberals/#sthash.pmRtWHBk.dpuf

No comments: