Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The daughters of Wendy Davis are done with the idiotic comments about their wonderful mom.

My name is Dru Davis and I am Wendy Davis's daughter. I hate that I feel the need to write this, but I have been reading and hearing so many untrue things about my mom and I want to set the record straight. And sadly I feel the need to be crystal clear on the malicious and false charge of abandonment as nothing could be further from the truth. 

My mom has always shared equally in the care and custody of my sister and me. My mom had my sister at 19 and although she was technically married for a short period of time, she was handling almost everything on her own. She was working 2 jobs regularly and going to school. She met my dad when Amber was still very young. They had an amazing love that I witnessed for many years. Unfortunately, it didn't last, like so many love stories don't.

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-daughters-of-wendy-davis-have-had.html

No comments: