Sunday, October 20, 2013

R - Ted Cruz: I Want To Kill You. Ted's message to people without insurance. A Story: It was just a simple check


So you can understand why I've been closely following the GOP's attempts to defund Obamacare. I'm suddenly much more interested in everything about healthcare policy, in the same way you're suddenly much more interested in the safety instructions in the seat back in front of you when the pilot announces you're ditching in Lake Superior. And every time Ted Cruz has gone on TV, what I've heard him say is: "I very much want to kill you, Jon Schwarz."
That's because Obamacare requires insurance companies for the first time to cover everyone, regardless of any preexisting conditions. There's no more disqualifying condition than cancer; without Obamacare, I would now almost certainly be uninsurable if someday in the future I try to get insurance on the individual market. And we know what happens to people without health insurance in the United States:  they die.


http://www.alternet.org/i-would-be-dead-without-health-insurance-gopers-trying-kill-obamacare-are-also-killing-people?page=0%2C1&akid=11061.294211.mpd9jK&rd=1&src=newsletter912397&t=13

No comments: