Thursday, June 20, 2013

Juanita Jean: Once Gay - always Gay, just ask the 'I will switch you from Gay to Straight Guy.'


Okay, sit down because I know this is going to shock you.
The guy who had that whole Pray Away The Gay thing?  John Paulk, who used to be the chairman of Exodus, a group that helped you stopped being gay by praying – well, turns out, he’s gay forever and ever.


http://juanitajean.com/2013/06/20/nooooooooo-really/

from Immoral Minority on the same topic

More than anything, I am sorry that so many have interpreted this religious rejection by Christians as God’s rejection. I am profoundly sorry that many have walked away from their faith and that some have chosen to end their lives. For the rest of my life I will proclaim nothing but the whole truth of the Gospel, one of grace, mercy and open invitation to all to enter into an inseverable relationship with almighty God.

I believe that if Christianity is to survive, and I am not at all sure that it should, that it needs to dramatically change how it interacts with the homosexual community, and it needs to keep its hands off of women's reproductive rights as well.

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2013/06/president-of-ministry-that-specialized.html

No comments: