Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back in Alaska

I just spent 3 weeks hanging out in the lower 48 but I am back in Juneau.  The weather is crappy.  It is rainy and 36 degrees which is warmer than Seattle.  Seattle and Portland also had sun.  We had clouds down to the ground here in Juneau.  I was told they got 6 inches of snow followed by rain which washed the snow away.  When I am in Alaska in the winter, I would like to have real snow - lots of it actually.

Start back tomorrow and already got a call to fill me in on things.  It feels good to be back in my Alaska bed.  I had the privilege of sleeping where my newest grandson was in Portland and it was great to wake up and go visit him before I went out to do my stuff in Portland and Gresham.  3 weeks really went by fast.

I was flying to alaska and the pilot kept filling us in on the score until the end.  I think he did not tell us about the final result because there were a lot of Seahawks fans on the plane.  SeaHawks lost but they had a geat comeback 4th quarter.

Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: