Thursday, November 24, 2011

Icicles - Thanksgiving Morning 2012

Juneau has had over 2 feet of snow in less than 48 hours. With the snow melt because it has been about 33 degrees, we get melting and icicles. Mine look like they are about to fall so I shot a few pictures before they end up on the ground. I have done lots of shoveling and have a lot more to do today. Last night we had over a foot of snow. We were told to expect 3 or 4 inches.
it looks like Christmas here. I go over to a teacher and his wife's parents house for Thanksgiving this afternoon. I was there last year and the food is amazing. I feel pretty lucky. Wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving.




1 comment:

Rich said...

It is 9:19 AM and I am wondering how long before they fall. It is 34 degrees, I am watching the drops fall off of the icicles.