Sunday, August 14, 2011

More Northern Nevada






Here are more Northern Nevada pictures. I showed everyone an old cabin that I knew about. It is on private land I was told.
I man lived in the cabin until about 15 years ago. It is way off the beaten path. A lot of Forest Rangers know the area but no body knew about the old cabin, except me. I knew about it because I had some archeologists show it to me when I was in charge of the Ranger Station 2 years ago. I wanted to put another support on the porch but ran out of time. There is a major pack rat nest in the cabin. They had running water in the cabin.

1 comment:

Rich said...

The wood is about half of what we cut for this house. The other half is cut and stacked. There is about this amount at another house too - another family went up and cut wood too.