Friday, February 19, 2010

A new bike = Raleigh Supercourse

Here is my new bike: It is a Raleigh SuperCourse. It is all Carbon Fiber. It rides so very great.

I picked it up in Marina, CA, which is Fort Ord. I got it at the REI in Marina, CA.
I had to pick it up at an REI town which does not have a regular Raleigh dealership.
It was either Marina or Denver and I went to CA. I wanted sun.

I went for a 15 mile bike ride along the water in Fort Ord. I got to go in the munitions bunkers and by the deserted military housing. Fort Ord was closed in 1995.
I got a motel in Pismo Beach, CA last night. I drove all night the night before so I could get the bike early. I took a couple of cat naps during the night drive.

I drove down Highway 1 yesterday and it was quite beautiful. It goes right along the coast of the Pacific Ocean and has mountains right up to the road on the other side. Beautiful.

Today, I will bike ride around Santa Barbara because I am told they have great bike rides there. Hope all have a great day.

No comments: