Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bike Riding Again




it got all the way up to 37 degrees and it was sunny!!!!! I went for a bike ride and it really felt so very good. I decided to ride a road instead of the monster hill. I got in at least 12 miles but it may have been longer. I had a mountain bike and I thought about hitting a gravel road but it was ice and snow. I kept on the road.
I did go on one soft spot and got mud all over the bike. I forgot about the dirt and mess of mountain bike riding. The road only had about 5 cars the whole 12 or so miles. We do not have a lot of traffic here. It is the road to Metropolis.

I am looking at a road bike. I would to get bike to riding miles and miles and take a big bike trip this summer. That is the current plan. I am also planning a road trip in a few weeks. I am tired of cold so I think my first stop might be Death Valley. It is an unbelievable place - you cannot even imagine unless you see it.

No comments: