Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween/ Bike Ride


To Infinity and Beyond! My grandson and I passed out candy as well as going to a few houses. Little kids sure make Halloween more fun.

I got in a bike ride today, Tuesday. I went about 15 miles or so. I started to go into the Columbia Gorge but the wind was quite strong. After a couple of miles of fighting wind, I turned around and put the wind at my back. Biking sure is easier if you have the wind blowing you. It actually looked like yesteday but the wind made the looks deceiving, it was a workout.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a rainless day. I hope there is no wind either.

2 comments:

Kim said...

OMG Rich, your grandson is ADORABLE in his Buzz costume. So cute!

Rich said...

He is a good little kid. He sings all kinds of little kid songs all the time. He is great to have around as is his 6 year old brother.