Friday, December 26, 2008

More Gorge Pictures




I went back to the Columbia Gorge and took a few more pictures. The early traffic was fine and the road was white with snow. Coming back, with warm weather, the roads were slush and bounced me around a lot. It was a bit sunnier today, so I am hoping the pictures will come out lighter. This is Multnomah Falls. I also went to Bridge of the Gods - pictures later. You can see the green from the trees and moss too. A little color and the lighting seems to be a bit better.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Such pretty pictures. The snow makes everything looks so peaceful and picturesque.

Rich said...

This is a favorite hiking areas in the Columbia River Gorge. I had hoped to get to a few other areas but no snow shoes. I also need the roads to clear because I have a little car. This amount of snow is so rare and it does make things look great!