Thursday, October 23, 2008

VOTE OBAMA! Mendenhall Glacier



This is the Mendenhall glacier. I just found out that this glacier is 120 miles long. The part that I have seen is just the tip. The glacier actually wraps around the mountain and is bigger on the other side. It is actually a large ice field and e only see a small part of it. It moves about 2 feet per year.

VOTE OBAMA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OGUZEEQOj8

The people of this nation deserve better than we have gotten the last 8 years.

VOTE OBAMA! I already voted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mailed in my ballot today! I was excited and proud to vote for Obama! I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would vote for McCain/Palin. I can't remember ever hearing one good reason to vote republican this time. I was devastated in 2000 when our supreme court appointed Bush, then in 2004 when they stole it again. The GOP is working real hard with all their dirty amo to do it again. I am encouraged this time though because I think a lot of folks are coming out of their TV comas and realizing we could lose even more than we already have. Vote Obama.