Friday, October 31, 2008

Vote Obama, Health Insurance



Health Insurance is out of control - and McCain wants it crazy. I have had 3 different insurances in 3 years due to job changes. My daughter goes to get birth control pills and is told she must pay. Birth Control is not mandatory in Alaska. I wondered why people had lots of kids in Alaska. Someone I know went to talk to a counselor and the insurance sent 8 letters to determine if there was a pre-existing condition. Seems they did want to pay for the 8 counseling sessions allowed under ther policy - CRAZY! I know of another case where a procedure was covered and paid for by the insurance. A year later, money was taken out of the checking account. WHAT HAPPENED? A year later, the insurance company decided they do not cover that procedure and took the money out of the account. WHAT CRAP!

VOTE OBAMA!

I hope you are checking out the Helen and Margaret blog every day. Helen is on a roll.
There is a link on my blog.

VOTE OBAMA! We had been through the worst 8 years imaginable under Bush/ Cheney. It is past time to put this night mare to rest.

No comments: