Monday, October 20, 2008

I voted for Obama! Rain Forest!



This picture is typical of what I see when I hike. Lots of moss created by lots of rain.
The temperatures are getting colder, the mountains are getting snow and it is staying. People are saying it looks like snow before Halloween.

I got my ballot, filled it out and will mail it off tomorrow! I will keep up the political nature of the blog until polls close.

A video about Prejudice! Important!

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/451.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious blogspot ID picture! Nice to see a sense of humor remains during this most important election time. Seriously bloggers and readers, we cannot have democracy and ignorance at the same time. Study, learn, think! Then for goddess sake, VOTE!
Thanks, Rich, for inspiring people to think, discuss and share.