Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Float Plane, Vote Obama!



WE HAD LOTS OF RAIN TODAY! More than normal really, hard to believe that is possible really. The float plane came down the Gastineau Channel and landed in the bay downtown. We have alot fewer float planes coming in since the Cruise Ships stopped coming a couple of weeks back.

Debate tomorrow. I just want to get this election over. I think it will be a mistake if Ayers is brought up. Obama was 8 years old when Ayers was an idiot. I could give many more recent examples of McCain or Palin dealing with terrorist types.
I am voting absentee this year and I want to get the ballot soon so I can have my voting over and done. Obama is not the perfect candidate but he is way better than the other options on the ballot.

Vote Obama for the sake of my Grandkids!

No comments: