Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MONEY - forex, VOTE FOR OBAMA!



Mendenhall Glacier: You may be sick of the place but I am not. The pictures make it seem much smaller than it is. I had a workshop and went to the Glacier for lunch. As I was driving up the road to it, i noticed- THIS PLACE IS HUGE! It is not small at all. No fish in the streams either - no bears. I was told of the place where 100 or so Eagles hang out though.

FOREX: I was talking to a gal from Eastern Europe who has been in the States for 8 years. I was told that when she came here $1000.00 US was worth $2000.00 Czech. dollars. She said that today, the same $1000.00 US is $400.00 Czech dollars. She said a foreigner used to make good money and send it home. She said now the people in her home country are thinking of sending her money. She blames Bush and the Republicans for the financial disaster. She said if McCain is elected she does not know if she can afford to live here. Our standing in the world is diminishing fast because of the Bush, McCain mentality. Foreign Countries are the ones who are loaning us money to fight Bush/ McCain wars though, we are making interest only payments.

VOTE OBAMA!

1 comment: