Sunday, April 6, 2008

airplane picture




I am using old photos. I just learned that global warming is partly because we have less ice and snow on earth. Snow and ice reflects sunlight back into space. Land and water absorbs the sun's rays thus causing the earth to heat up.

It was +10 degrees yssterday and probably today too. The wind was blowing to make it minus zero feeling. I did not leave the apartment because I am trying to heal my knee.
I am ready for spring though - getting ready for warm weather. We got another few inches of snow. Everyone says this year the town is going to flood. Up the yukon river by Canada, it was 45 degrees yesterday. That will cause the snow upriver to melt which will get the water flowing. The ice on the river breaking up is a big deal here.

No comments: