Tuesday, April 29, 2008

14 degrees out this AM, 50 degrees inside



I was talking to another staff member and he was telling me about taking a ferry from Alaska to Seattle. It is a 4 day trip. I have a plane ticket so I will take the plane this time. At some point, I think I would like to try the ferry. It costs about $400.00 for a one way trip with no car.

No heat last night! It was 65 degrees last night and the temp kept dropping. No heat.
We opened up the door between this apartment and the one next door so we could get a little of the neighbors heat. I tried out my 20 below sleeping bag and it worked well.
I slept well but it was hard to get out of bed this AM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See what happens when you put in your notice , they turn off your electric...quaint way to say good bye...LOL..really I hope your heat is working again.