Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My knee



I went to the clinic and had my knee checked out. The PA saw it and said, "You really did get hit hard." I got hit with a chair 8 days ago and my knee is just now feeling better. I then looked at my left knee and saw the bruising. It was super bruised on the inside of my knee. The bruise was very big and I had not even noticed it.

I went back to school and did my job after getting a knee brace. After school, my knee ached and I went home and fell asleep. I woke up at 8:30 and watched BUSH'S WAR, which showed the ineptness of Bush and his administration in handling Iraq. I hope a lot of people saw that show - it really is great.

I am hoping my knee will allow me to make it through the whole week of teaching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad, I'm glad you got a knee brace! I tripped over Alex and fell onto the tile floor a few weeks back, slamming my knee onto the ground. I couldn't take the kids on walks or to the park for almost a week and my knee is still bruised. It sounds like your knee was hit much harder than mine- I feel for you! Even my more mild case of knee bruising was miserable. Hope it gets better soon!

I'll look up the Bush's War program. I saw it on last night, but didn't watch it. There was a Blazers game on TV and that usually means that the TV is reserved for Skyler-Dusty time.

Hey, I was wondering if you could keep an eye out for snow globes? I'm sure there aren't many in Emmonak, but if you happen to come upon a souveneir shop while in a bigger city, it'd be cool. Alex is obsessed with snow globes. He got one for Christmas and won't get up in the morning before he has a few minutes to sit in his crib and play with the snow globe. The only problem is, it plays Christmas music...which is getting really old in late March...

Rich said...

Bri, Sorry to hear about your sore knee - they hurt. I have made it to school for 3 straight days and it looks like I will make it through the week.

I will keep my eyes open for a snow globe. Christmas music would get old - I feel for you.