Sunday, February 17, 2008

Foxes & hide and seek



I went for a walk today and I came across 3 red foxes. Two ran into the bushes but one played hide and seek with me. They sure are furry at this time of year. IT IS 15 DEGREES ABOVE ZERO TODAY!! It feels super warm. I am looking forward to spring. I went outside with only 1 shirt and 1 jacket on because it was so warm. Walking back, the wind was blowing and I wished I had the second coat on.

As snow melts or is blown around, I am noticing yellow snow that was hidden under the fresh snow!

Have a good week!

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Hi Dad!

What a beautiful picture!

It has been beautiful here, too. Besides the fact that it is 50 degrees, it seems like a summer day. The boys and I went to the park and played for awhile and they were loving the sun.

Have a good week!

Rich said...

The sun here is so BIG AND BRIGHT, even at 30 below zero, the sun reminds me of the sun in Southern California or Arizona.

It would be like being in the freezer in San Diego and looking at the sun.

Anonymous said...

That sun reminds me of being at the ocean a few times, simply beautiful...thanks for sharing your adventure.

Anonymous said...

Remember what we were told as kids, "don't eat the yellow snow" LOL

Ashley said...

UH oh...yellow snow! Sweet pic.