Tuesday, January 22, 2008

BLIZZARD TODAY!

I did not have long johns, snowpants, heavy gloves or a cap going to school today. It has been kind of warm so I have lightened up on clothes. (My body also seems to be a bit more acclimated to the cold now.)

It was about zero when I went to school and windy too. When I got to school, I could hear and see the wind increase and the blizzard shooting snow sideways.

When I walked home with no hat, MY EARS WERE SOLID, and it is only a 7 minute walk.

Lesson of the day: SNOWPANTS AND BEANY CAP - ALWAYS!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeap, betcha never forget your beany cap and other warm clothes again.
Burrrrr...hope you got some hot tea in you fast!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dad. Keep your beanie and extra clothes in your pockets or something.

Ashley said...

Amidst all this snow and cold, are you ready to hit up Vegas?? By the way, right now we are leaning towards the Flamingo...but that all could change once I get their reception price info!!

Rich said...

I heard about an Elvis Wedding for $600.00 and you get a free buffet for 10 people. (I think it is the fat Elvis, the thin Elvis is much more and you only get carrot sticks.)

Brianna said...

I vote for the fat Elvis wedding!

Rich said...

I might also mention that the fat Elvis sounds more like Tiny Tim but does sing a mean, TIPTOE THROUGH THE TULIPS

and a buffet for 10, sounds good to me.

Ashley said...

HAHAHA. Ok, well...I don't think Brian would agree to it, but you guys can keep trying! By the way, Brian has an e-mail address! We got him out of the stone age last night. Its bgschmieds@gmail.com. Oh, and he also has a facebook dad. I will have him send a friend request to you!