Saturday, January 26, 2008

Beautiful Sunrise - 9:30 AM

Guys, I was out this morning to take a picture of the sunrise, which is spectacular.
My camera stopped working though. The lens opened up but then died. It was such a great picture in my mind though. It was also cold as crap. It was probably -15 or so. I walked about a mile through the new snow, 8 inches. The snow is so powdery. It is great cross country skiing snow.

I walked to the store but it was closed, so I walked back on the river. I saw that Husky dog again and it is an awesome dog.

I PUT THE CAMERA ON THE CHARGER HOPING THAT IT IS A LOW BATTERY ISSUE.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your little camera is probably cold and not used to such temperatures. You should make it its own little coat, Dad! Sounds silly, I know, but a thought.