Friday, October 7, 2016

Trump talking about women: I just grab them by the pussy. Classy guy

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/07/trump-i-grab-them-by-the-p-y.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl


In video obtained Friday by The Washington Post, Donald Trump is heard making extremely lewd remarks about women and sex. The conversation between Trump and “Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush was captured on microphone in 2005, months after he had already married his third wife, Melania. 
Trump told Bush that his stardom allows him to “just start kissing” women. “I dont’ even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
Trump also talked about trying to sleep with a woman other than his wife, who he said was also married.
“I did try and fuck her. She was married,” Trump said of a woman he failed to seduce. “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. ... I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there.” He went on to describe the woman as having “big phony tits and everything.”

No comments: