Sunday, February 1, 2009

snow pictures



Here are a couple sf snow pictures from Saturday. We got a foot of snow. The first picture is what I see when I walk out of the house. The green beast in the top picture is my truck. It is like a bulldozer when I have chains on it.

I snowboarded yesterday and today. Yesterday was great! I felt like a snowboarder. Today: Lots of wind and iced up goggles. Everything was white and had a hard time telling where the boundaries were. Made it but it was not as easy as yesterday.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can't even imagine snow boarding in those conditions. LOL, I compalin when I have to brush a few inches of snow off my car, I can't even imagine having to get myself out of that. I also could never imagine having to drive around w/ chains on my wheels. The weather we have been having though may make it suitable though!

Rich said...

I was quite surprised by the conditions on top of the mountain. The chains I have are the old chain, chains, I actually like it. I can get anywhere. If I get stuck in snow, I know I can get out if I have chains and a shovel. I have to go a little slower but I know I will get there safely.