Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Seth Meyer talks about TRUMPCARE!! This is a MUST SEE!!!

https://www.leftscoop.com/2017/06/seth-meyers-tackles-trumpcare-ultimate-comparison-trump-obama-must-watch/?source=below-article-recent


Seth Meyers tackled healthcare during his latest “A Closer Look” segment last night, and it was a doozy.
“The bill cuts taxes on the wealthy and pays for it by gutting Medicaid, which provides health care to low-income people, seniors and the disabled,” Meyers said of the new version of the legislation that the CBO says would leave 22 million more Americans uninsured by 2026.
Meyers host went on to call the proposal “comically villainous,” adding, “The only way this bill could be more cartoonishly evil is if it mandated tying damsels in distress to railroad tracks.”
That may explain, the Late Night host said, why Trump privately called the House version of the bill “mean,” and said he wanted the Senate version to have more “heart.” But even though his aides tried to deny that he had used that word, once President Barack Obama called the bill “mean” in his public statement last week, Trump couldn’t help but take credit for that description during yet another Fox News interview.
“Well he actually used my term, ‘mean.’ That was my term,” Trump insisted. “And I speak from the heart, that’s what I want to see. I want to see a bill with heart.”
“You dummy! You’re not supposed to admit to that,” Meyers told Trump. “Obama trolled you. You’re so easy! If Obama came out tomorrow and said, ‘You know, we should kill poor people and use their blood to lubricate our golf carts,’ you’d be screaming, ‘My idea! I totally thought of that first. He stole that from me, that was my idea.’”
WATCH:

No comments: