Sunday, May 14, 2017

SNL: Spicey returns = EXCELLENT VIDEO

http://www.ajc.com/entertainment/watch-melissa-mccarthy-spicer-baldwin-trump-get-spicy-snl/xt3btpyee4jXMJIDSY7VIP/


"Have you ever told me to say things that aren't true?" McCarthy's Spicer asked Baldwin's Trump, who replied, "Only since you started working here."
"Trump" then tried to ease his employee's fears with an unusual request.
"Kiss me," Baldwin's Trump said, embracing "Spicey." "I'm famous; it's OK."
"It this like 'The Godfather,' where you kiss me and no one ever sees me again?" McCarthy's Spicer asked. 
"Yes," Baldwin-as-Trump replied before the two shared an epic lip-lock.
Baldwin's Trump also appeared in the show's cold open, a parody of the real Trump's interview with NBC News' Lester Holt (Michael Che). In the sketch, Che's Holt is shocked when Baldwin-as-Trump admits to firing Comey because of the Russia probe.
"But that's obstruction of justice," Che-as-Holt said, to which "Trump" replied, "Sure, OK."
"Wait, so did I get him? Is this all over?" Che's Holt asked.
The bit also featured House Speaker Paul Ryan (Mikey Day) serving the president two scoops of ice cream.
The president later insisted that he's nothing like former President Richard Nixon.
"I am not a crook, OK? Plus, I bet Nixon only got one scoop of ice cream for dessert, but I get two scoops," "Trump" said.

No comments: