Tuesday, April 25, 2017

TRANSGENDER: A TEACHER teaches about Males and females - Not as simple as homophobes want to make it.

http://www.distractify.com/trending/2017/04/25/zAf8Q/little-boy-ellen-degeneres-surprise-gift


Little Boy Who Was Bullied For Wearing Make-Up Gets A Perfect Gift From Ellen
Reuben de Maid is a 12-year-old boy from Wales who has quite a set of pipes. He made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show last week in full-face glam make-up and did something very few adults would be brave enough to do on live TV—belt out "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from Dreamgirls


Reuben, who has a small but dedicated YouTube following, started out singing on his karaoke machine. He attracted enough attention to earn an appearance on Little Big Shots, hosted by Steve Harvey. When asked where he got a beautiful voice, he very sweetly told Ellen, "I think it just came from the inside." And practice, he admits. Reuben also does all his own make-up and has been doing it since he was about 8.

8.

Ellen asked if he wears make-up to school, and Reuben said he does. She asked if he was bullied and Reuben explained that he was bullied for a few months. "In my drama group, I used to get hit, punched, and kicked," he said, "After two months, I tried to brush it off, but brushing it off doesn't work. So I stood up to them and I told my mom." Reuben got moved to a new school and has found his new classmates far more accepting. As they should be, because Reuben is a star:

No comments: