Thursday, March 9, 2017

What President Trump said is put on a Poster and put around NY!

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/8/1641415/-Someone-plastered-posters-of-Donald-Trump-s-sexual-assault-monologue-all-over-the-East-Village-in-NY?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=626e66a269d15190e2bba2bb5e01ff6e&source=email-someone-plastered-posters-of-donald-trumps-sexual-assault-monologue-all-over-the-east-village-in-ny-2&email_referrer=someone-plastered-posters-of-donald-trumps-sexual-assault-monologue-all-over-the-east-village-in-ny-2&email_subject=someone-plastered-posters-of-donald-trumps-sexual-assault-monologue-all-over-the-east-village-in-ny


Click the link:
“I did try and fuck her. She was married.
I moved on her like a bitch,
But I couldn’t get there.
And she was married.
You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful.
I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss.
I don’t even wait.
You can do anything…
Grab them by the pus*y.
You can do anything.”
The President of the United States of America
That’s a fact.

No comments: