Thursday, June 30, 2016

Trump on Terrorism: If you can't beat em, join em. Margaret and Helen

https://margaretandhelen.com/2016/06/30/trump-on-terrorist-if-you-cant-beat-em-join-em/


Margaret, which voters have their heads farther up their asses, Trump supporters or Brexit voters? Wait a minute.  Is it farther or further? I don’t know, but either way the asshats they are now wearing aren’t  making anyone great again.
I know I offended some Bernie fans when I posted my support of Hillary.  But let’s be clear on how the cow ate the cabbage.  We need to get on the same team or we’re gonna end up a lot deeper in the shitter than the Brits. If Donald Trump wins this election, the only Bern anyone will be feeling is heartburn. 
Donald thinks the way to handle terrorists is to fight fire with fire. According to him, water boarding is bad but it’s no worse than what the terrorist do. So Donald’s plan to deal with terrorists is to be more like the terrorists?  In my book, that’s kind of like solving gun violence by giving more people guns.  No wait…
You know what?  I give up.  If violence is your answer then you are too stupid to be asked the question in the first place.  Donald’s response to terrorism is torture. His response to a global  financial crisis is to celebrate the increase in greens fees at his Scottish golf club.  His response to abortion is to punish the woman.  His response to immigration is racism.  His response to Orlando is to double down on racism. His response to a debate question about sexism is to attack the female moderator.  His response to a disability is to mock the disabled.
I’m willing to agree to disagree with the Bernie supporters about who is the better Democratic nominee.  In the end, I think we can find common ground.  But Donald doesn’t like common ground because he can’t develop it for a profit.  News Flash: his supporters aren’t looking for common ground.  They (and their leader) seem to prefer scorched earth.
I wish I had something funny to write.  I really do.  But this isn’t funny anymore.  I mean it.  Really.

No comments: