Tuesday, May 24, 2016

This past week I took a little trip and just got back.

I was asked when I was going to visit and my response was, 'When do you have 2 or 3 days off?'

I was told to visit this past Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  So, I drove to Las Vegas and spent a night there.  I then drove to Arizona and visited for the weekend.  I got to meet some great people as well as the invitee and the family.  It was great.  The weather was only in the low 90s which is cool for Arizona.  It had been 104 the previous week.

I just drove back and drove through Moab, Utah to check it out on the way back.

It was a quick trip and I drove all night both going there and returning.  I just took a shower and a nap and they both felt so very good.

I am looking for a good nights sleep tonight.

No comments: