Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Health: Natural Antibiotic you can make yourself

http://www.realfarmacy.com/how-make-most-powerful-natural-antibiotic-kills-any-infection/

This is how you can make the Tonic yourself

The Ingredients:
Fresh Habanero Pepper (or find the hottest pepper you can)
Garlic Bulb
White Onion
Ginger Root
Horseradish Root
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
** I add Cayenne Pepper and Turmeric Root but this isn’t a part of Dr. Schulze’s recipe

Preparation:

This tonic is prepared like all tinctures: fill a glass with herbs, completely cover the herbs and then add two or three more inches of liquid, in this case vinegar. Then let the tonic sit in a dark place for at least 2-6 weeks, the longer the stronger it will be.
You will need a large glass jar — I use the gallon size jar by Ball so that I can make a large batch that will last.

Next, peel and chop your veggies. Some people put them in whole while others dice grate, or process them. This is up to you how small you want your pieces, I like mine chopped but not minced just because it makes the straining process a little easier and I reuse the pieces in soups after.

*Remember, these are hot peppers and onions, if you’ve never cut them before they are powerful enough to make you cry. Many instructions recommend wearing gloves. I never have gloves around the house so I just do it bare handed and let the tears roll. However, if you have any small cuts on your hands you will becoming highly aware of them. To get the smell and burn off I wash my hands with hot soapy water and then with fresh squeezed lemon juice after and make sure not to touch my eyes for at least an hour.

Place all of the ingredients into the large glass jar and completely cover with apple cider vinegar so that the vinegar sits two inches above the herb and veggie line. (The extra vinegar accounts for the expansion)

No comments: