Thursday, January 28, 2016

Sarah Palin insisted on Special Treatment of her son when he was in the Army. Interesting Info.

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/eyewitness-this-soldier-saw-governor-sarah-palin-demand-special-treatment-for-her-son/

I could tell the Commander was upset and I had to ask what was going on. He then told me in no so many words that the Governor’s son Track would be joining our brigade and he had to ensure he was kept safe in the Headquarters Company of 3-21 Infantry. I could tell this frustrated the Commander and it certainly frustrated me, more now than it did at the time. What othersoldier that enlists gets to go back to their home state? What other soldier gets their parent involved to influence where they’re stationed? What other soldier gets to be kept safe? No one, other than those in positions of power and influence.

No comments: