Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Southern Pastor is pissed about the Red Neck and Republican South and speaks

http://www.liberalamerica.org/2015/10/03/ok-southern-not-stupid-exist-college-degrees-love-god-sick-silent/

I am a southern pastor and an educated professor who lives in rural Arkansas amidst folks who own guns and vote Republican. I hold college degrees, I preach in two churches, and I teach history in a respected four year college.  I am not stupid. But I am not allowed to put political signs in my yard or stickers on my car because it will offend my students and my congregants if they know how I truly believe, even though my gun toting friends can post all the memes promoting ignorance and violence they want, without fear. So instead, I will write an article and tell the whole damn world the truth:

No comments: