Thursday, July 30, 2015

I will be in Barrow, Alaska this evening.

My year of goofing off is over.  I am going to Anchorage and then Barrow, AK today.  I have meetings for a week and then I fly to my village to set up and teach.

I am nervous, excited with a tinge of WHAT AM I DOING?

I am planning on starting a Hydroponic Vegetable operation with my HS students.  I am teaching SpEd High School and I want them to help their village by growing vegetables and becoming experts that people can go to with questions about it.

What a quick summer and year for that matter.

I am at the airport and I must say that leaving is not the easiest thing in the world.  100 Degrees in Portland, OR today so I am glad to leave that.  It is going to be a high of 40 in Barrow.   Low 60s in Anchorage today.

Have a good day.

No comments: