Sunday, April 26, 2015

My computer died last week and I am on a old, slow computer: Not many posts until I get my computer back.

My Apple PowerBook died again last week.  I got a call yesterday saying it is fixed.  It was a cord which goes to the hard drive and it was replaced.  I will pick it up when I get back to Portland, OR tomorrow.

Car Tow Update:  We have plans for 3 weeks and we have media interested in the story.  I will focus on the tow incident next week to find out the law.  I believe they are required to provide pictures.  I am also asking for a written explanation of the tow and a copy of the laws which allowed for the tow and a copy of the contract with the apartment complex.  (I know they DO NOT have a contract with the Tow Company.)

We are heading out to the Seattle  Mariners Baseball Game in Seattle today.  20 family members are going to be there I am told.  I hope we have sun.

No comments: