Saturday, March 29, 2014

GunFail - 29 shootings this past week. A slow week.

A relatively calm week in GunFAIL, finally with equally quiet numbers among the child victims. I found just five last week, ages 4, 12, 14, 14 and 16. That may be a record low!
No such slowdown in the number of people who accidentally shot themselves, though. There were still 21 of those, and the estimate of about 75 per month seems well on track for the month of March, where we're already up to 72. That brings the current running total for the year to 219. Of course, those are just the victims for whom I've been able to produce links.

Also, one dudebro visiting the neighborhood tattoo and piercing parlor who took his gun out to show his buds, and ended up with a free piercing.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/27/1285030/-Love-means-never-having-to-say-I-m-sorry-I-accidentally-shot-you-Or-myself-GunFAIL-LXII?detail=facebook

No comments: