Sunday, January 26, 2014

An Open letter to Bristol Palin - I just thought it was good and reasonable being in Alaska and all

Bristol my dear,
Who the fuck do you think you are lecturing President Obama and Wendy Davis on morals? You are a 23 year old uneducated, unwed single mother whose best vocabulary consists of words such a “awesome,” “whatnot” and “haters.” You have not experienced life in any way. Heck, I have three kids, and they have been all over the world. My oldest son is the same age as you. He has been to America twice with the family, and once on his own. He has travelled to Australia twice on his own, has been to Morocco, Portugal, Italy and France. I may have left out a few countries. He has just completed his degree (not high school).

http://austinisafecker.wordpress.com/2014/01/26/an-open-letter-to-bristol-palin/

No comments: