Monday, December 30, 2013

For This New Year, I wish you good health and happiness.

2013 was a good year health wise for me but I know others who suffered health issues this past year.

I am hoping that all I know and interact with have good health and happiness in 2014.  I now know what bile looks like and I have seen tubes down peoples noses.  I have seen a person on an IV for food for 6 weeks along with 5 major operations.  Fortunately, he is doing very well and the Drs cannot even tell he had such major injuries and multiple operations.

I also saw two people die of breast cancer after protracted battles.    I know of others who went into the hospital for various procedures.

Wishing you good health this new year of 2014.  I am finding that eating healthy fruits and vegetables and drinking lots of water and green tea are also very helpful for me.

Wishing You well.
Rich

No comments: